As a small startup who specialize in delivering unique digital experiences to corporate clients, 27partners needed a way to find the right prospects for its solutions. Their ideal customer profile (ICP) consisted of companies with a specific configuration of hardware and software, a certain level of budget spend in the software virtualization market, and an annual revenue size of over $50M. In order to grow and scale their business, they needed an easy way to find the companies matching their ICP and to prioritize them based on their likelihood to buy.
- Cause for concern? – Adoption rates of basic cloud security tools very low
- How Tech Insights Help You Score & Prioritize Your Best Leads
- See How Tech Intelligence Can Help You Close and Convert Deals Faster in 3-Minute Live Demo
- Top 3 B2B Account Scoring Use Cases that Maximize Sales
- How To Create a Killer ICP in 3 Easy Steps