As a small startup who specialize in delivering unique digital experiences to corporate clients, 27partners needed a way to find the right prospects for its solutions. Their ideal customer profile (ICP) consisted of companies with a specific configuration of hardware and software, a certain level of budget spend in the software virtualization market, and an annual revenue size of over $50M. In order to grow and scale their business, they needed an easy way to find the companies matching their ICP and to prioritize them based on their likelihood to buy.
- Industries spend $21.5bn on Enterprise Information Management (EIM) Solutions
- Guide to Redefining your Ideal Customer Profile
- 4 Reasons an Updated ICP is Crucial for Success
- $24bn Investment in Telecommunications Drives Transformation of Healthcare Sector
- Banking and Financial Services Sector Spends $67bn on Cloud