HG Data is a new Lightning Data app that allows customers access to technographics in Salesforce
Santa Barbara, CA December 05, 2017 – HG Data, a global leader in company intelligence for B2B technology marketers, today announced the launch of its newly enhanced HG Data app on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Technographic data provides sales and marketing teams with valuable insights on the competing and complementary software and hardware products used by their customers and prospects so that they can focus their outreach on the right accounts and deliver a relevant message.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, HG Data is currently available on the AppExchange.
HG Data App (formerly HG Connect)
HG Data’s app embeds technographics directly into Salesforce so that sales and marketing teams can easily sort, filter and use the data to create campaign segments, score and rank accounts, generate reports, and implement workflows and triggers to build more intelligent business processes. The latest release adds new searchable and sortable pages so users can include technographics in their Account, Contact, and Opportunity page layouts.
Comments on the News
- “B2B technology companies want better intelligence for their outreach, but they want the information to be easy to access and use in the systems and workflows they already have in place,” said Barbara Winters, Vice President of marketing at HG Data. “Our collaboration with Salesforce makes our premium technographics easily accessible and actionable to sales and marketing teams using Salesforce, so they can use our tech install intelligence to quickly find and target the right opportunities. We’re happy to be among the first providers of Salesforce Lightning Data apps on the AppExchange.”
- “We struggled for years to find high quality data for installed technologies within our prospect base. HG Data not only provides us with great data, but they make it easy for our sellers to consume within Salesforce,” said Brian Vass, the VP of Sales and Marketing Technology at Paycor. “It’s the most popular data initiative we’ve launched ever.”
- “More and more, organizations are turning to technographics for the tremendous insights they deliver – marketing leverages them for precise audience segmentation, and sales uses them to drive highly meaningful conversations with prospects,” said John Donlon, Senior Research Director of Marketing Operations Strategies at SiriusDecisions. “As with any insights, the best enablement play is to embed them natively in the applications already in use by their intended audience to maximize adoption and use.”
- “Everyone and everything is getting smarter and more connected than ever before, and companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees,” said Kori O’Brien, SVP, ISV Sales, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform, HG Data provides customers with an easy way to use and access technographic data to better inform their marketing and sales programs.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 4,000 solutions, 5 million customer installs and 70,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- See HG Data for Salesforce Video: https://youtu.be/TX8xzifwv3s
- Follow HG Data on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hg-data
- Follow HG Data on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hgdata
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About HG Data
HG Data uses advanced data science to deliver actionable insights that give B2B companies the competitive advantage they need to succeed. A best-in-class leader for accurate technographics, based on machine learning and advanced data science, HG Data provides B2B marketers with better intelligence to increase their ability to analyze, segment, and speak to their target markets, while innovative OEMs use our information to enhance and differentiate their product offerings. Our proprietary processing platform continuously analyzes billions of documents to curate a comprehensive and unparalleled business intelligence library of the software and hardware that companies use to run their business. HG Data delivers precision targeting at scale. Learn more at www.hgdata.com.